In the economy of the universe, nothing is wasted. Everything is transformed – even if we don’t always understand how. These are re are so many paradoxes but read on so you get it right.
1. The more love you give away, the more love you get back.
2. The more you accept your mistakes as life’s lessons, the less mistakes you will make.
3. The more you emotionally detach from loved ones, the more you are able to unconditionally love them.
4. The more you pray for someone you resent, the less time you’ll spend resenting.
5. The more you feel true joy at someone else’s success, the greater chance you’ll have that it will happen to you.
6. The more you keep an open mind, the more you’ll learn to fill it.
7. The more you surrender to the flow of the universe, the more power you’ll feel.
8. The more you ask that your fear will be lifted, the less fear you’ll have.
9. The more love you feel in your heart, the larger your heart will become.
10. The more you replace worry in your mind with trust, the more good you’ll be granted.
11. The more control you let go of, the more control you will have.
12. The more you accept a trying situation, the faster it will stop being your problem.
13. And the more you take care of yourself, the more you’ll be able to take care of those around you.
I don’t know how these paradoxes work…but they paradoxically do, and I believe them with all my heart.
Tool for Tuesday: A paradox is the Universe’s economy working in disguise.